Released on 2021-04-21
- KDP read and Estimated KENP royalties are now available for KDP Authors in BidX. We add them to our Sales statistics which is used in the tool frontend and for ACoS automation.
Released on 2021-04-19
- We totally reworked our Discover page! On first sight you will not notice major design changes, but we enhanced performance by far. Further we added all features from Sponsored Product Ads also to Sponsored Brands and we added a new tab which contains your Sponsored Display Ads!
Released on 2021-02-04
- Campaign / AdGroup status in product management is now also avaailable for multiple rows - easily check the status of your connected AdGroups even if you are using multiple focusses
- One-Click-Setup now suggests ASINs for product targeting while setting up new Campaigns or adding new Targets
Released on 2021-01-18
- You can now create and manage campaigns and create automations and rules using BidX for Amazon Advertising Netherlands.
Released on 2020-10-13
- We improved our clean-up function, which now also shifts ASINs in PAT ad groups as negative ASINs in auto campaigns
Released on 2020-09-25
- You can now scroll through our help-videos directly in our app. We added a ribbon on the right side of the screen to show relevant tutorial videos. You can find all our tutorial videos on YouTube in English and German versions.
Released on 2020-09-17
- With our Scheduling functionality you can automatically pause, enable and boost your campaigns and products by daytimes.
- We offer Scheduling for one-time events, recurring time spans and even on a daily base split into 6 hour time-slots.
- Scheduling is still in BETA and is being improved. Later we will add Scheduling based on product and campaign performance, such as BSR, Review ratings etc.
Released on 2020-09-03
- Automations, where the keyword management is activated, now also create negative ASINs in auto adgroups, when shifting ASINs from the auto adgroup to the corresponding product adgroup.
Released on 2020-05-27
- Marketplace and ASIN Selection in Dashboard: You can now select multiple Marketplaces and ASINs in Dashbaord to see their corresponding performance data in the chart and the boxes below.
Released on 2020-05-11
- Multiselect: We added selecting and editing multiple entries at once in Discover for Sponsored Product Ads. This makes bid, budget or status changes much more easy and lightning fast!
Released on 2020-04-23
- You can now select the columns in Discover to enhance clarity
- Improved loading speed in Campaign creator in Discover
- Improved usability while setting new focuses in product management
- Refactored the import and export of rules and folders
- Improved design of export file of Rule Log Details
- Added new filters in product management
- Added tags to Bulk Upload in Product Management
- You can now enter values with two decimals in 1-Click Setup
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong products in product management while searching for a tag
Released on 2020-01-27
- You can now see all your negative keywords and targets in Discover and enable, pause or archive them.
- We implemented a syntax validation in One-Click Setup to make sure all your keywords are added correctly
- Fixed wrong grouping in the Searchterm-Tab in Discover
- Multiple minor bug fixes
Released on 2019-12-09
- You can now enter bidding strategies and dynamic bidding values while setting up new campaign structures in our 1-Click Setup. You can set them individually for each selected match type so that they totally fit your needs.
Released on 2019-12-05
- Improved search in Discover - Search function is now case insensitive
- Improved search for existing tags while adding a tag to a product (PRO feature)
- Changed behavior of ASINs in Clean-Up - we are now looking for keywords consisting of a single ASIN in your broad, phrase and exact ad groups and transfer them to you product ad group if it is connected
Released on 2019-11-29
- Redesigned the individual rules modal and improved the UI and UX
- Improved page speed of the rules page
- Increased the limit of products to use at once while creating missing ad groups
- Improved error handling
- Implemented comma-separated search for ASINs in Product Management
- Redesigned pricing page in the tool
- Implemented dropdown navigation in the tool
- Fixed a problem which caused ASIns being added to broad, phrase and exact ad groups in 1-Click Campaign creation
- Fixed a bug in the campaign creation tool in Discover which did not show all SKUs for some customers
Released on 2019-10-18
- To make it even easier for you to create campaigns, we added "Create Missing Ad groups". With this feature you can multiselect products in our Product Management and create multiple campaign structures at once. You can even add multiple selected SKUs to one single campaign. Created campaign structures are being connected to the corresponding products in Product Management automatically.
Released on 2019-09-24
- Added Dynamic bidding and bidding strategies in Campaign Manager! You can now create campaigns with custom set dynamic bids and choose one of Amazon's bidding strategies.
- Added expanded view in Discover in the Campaigns-tab, which shows you detailed insights of your performance data for each campaign capsuled by "Top of search", "Product detail page" and "Rest of search"
Released on 2019-09-03
- Added Portfolios in Discover! As a new tab you can now see all your Portfolios in our Discover tab and you can navigate through them as you already know it from the other tabs in Discover.
Released on 2019-08-15
- Fixed a problem which could lead to incorrectly saved applying to conditions or requirements after editing automations and individual rules.
- Fixed a problem which caused incorrect VAT and Costs in Product Management (if Costs or VAT were set to 0) after uploading the bulk file.
Released on 2019-07-24
- Added the KPI conversion rate to discover. You can filter and sort by conversion rate and it is available for every tab in Discover.
Released on 2019-07-10
- Design adjustments in rules view. This enabled you to easily see which rules are currently active or inactive.
Released on 2019-07-02
- The boost function allows you to increase the campaign budget, adgroup default bids and all keyword bids within the campaign with only one click. As soon as the launch period or the prime day is over, you can simply deactivate the boost function and it will automatically decrease your current bids accordingly. You can choose from all values between -100% to 1000% to boost your campaigns.
Released on 2019-06-14
- Now it is possible to make changes to your bids even during the 3 days attribution time frame amazon needs for validating the sales data. With this new implementation, you can e.g. increase the bid, if the keyword didn't get any impressions after one day to reach your targets faster. For all automations and individual rules without an "elapsed days"-requirement, the time frame remains 3 days.
- Fixed a problem which caused time delays between the performance data shown in Seller central and in BidX.
Released on 2019-05-24
- Undo recent adjustments: you can now undo recent adjustments made by the system. Find the rule log as usual and hit the little undo button on the right side. You can undo a whole day for individual marketplaces or single adjustments (navigate to the details page of a log)
- The undo action can be performed for all changes that happened within the last 2 days
Released on 2019-05-08
- Implementation of adjustments and keyword management for targets. This includes Product Attributed Targeting and Attributed Targeting Control.
- Export our rule log and get detailed insights of what we adjusted for you at ease
- Improved initial setup of your BidX Account. Get started even quicker!
- Quickly set often used date ranges in your BidX Dashboard and the Discover page with the new Datepicker!
- Added product pictures and product titles on hovering the SKU column in the SKU tab in Discover
Released on 2019-04-21
- Improved some checkout and reactivation processes
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong data for Targets in Discover on hovering
Released on 2019-04-16
- Fixed a bug which showed wrong Target Performance Data in Discover for Sponsored Brands
Released on 2019-04-09
- Optimization of the password reset process
- Changed design of the tooltip when hovering over an ad group in the Structure view in the Product Management section which allows access to ad group details in Discover with one click
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to create ads and keywords for non advertised products for some versions of Safari
Released on 2019-04-03
- When being connected with Amazon MWS we now hide all your inactive listings in Product Management by default
- We added a new filter called "Product Status" to even show all your inactive or incomplete listings
Released on 2019-04-02
- You can now export the SPA and SB tables in Discover into Excel files. Set start and end dates, set filters and/or search for something in the search field and hit the new "Export" button!
Released on 2019-04-01
- Giving users the possibility to reactivate auto selection of corresponding ad groups after having disabled this
- Fixed some frontend issues in Firefox for filters in Discover tab