Our goal is the full automation and optimization of advertisements on Amazon. From campaign creation and keyword research to campaign structuring and optimization, BidX is everything you need for Amazon Advertsing. We want to make this process as easy as possible for our customers.
The new product management, which we would like to introduce in this blog article, includes an improved overview and numerous new functions.
It is now possible to make multiple selections and make changes for multiple products at the same time. Once selected, products remain in the selection, making it possible to continue the search without deselecting already selected products. The round button in the upper left corner selects all products.
The following functions can be carried out directly under "Marked products" after the selection above:
- Show/hide products
- Set individual target ACoS
- Add keywords
1-Click Setup & Add Keywords
With the 1-Click-Setup basic Settings such as campaign structure, match types to be used, budgets, bids and syntax can be made via the 1-Click Setup. These settings are then loaded as presets when you "Add Keywords".
"Add Keywords" allows you to add keywords to existing campaigns or set up a new campaign or campaign structure. You will be guided through the following settings:
- Structure: Selection of the desired campaign structure (budget or overview oriented)
- Match Types: Selection of the match types to be used (Auto, Broad, Phrase, Exact)
- Bids & Budgets: Choice of campaign budget and standard bid for keywords and ad groups
- Syntax: Specifying the naming of campaigns and ad groups
- Keywords: Inserting your own keyword list, accepting suggestions or booking a keyword search.
With a final click on "Add keywords only", the keywords entered are added to the existing campaigns. With a click on "Create structure and add keywords" the campaigns including ad groups are created according to the set campaign structure and the keywords are added.
Product overview (NEW)
In addition to the ASIN and all associated SKUs, you can now also find the product title from Amazon, which can be adapted at any time within the framework of the tool by an alternative name, e.g. an internal identifier.
In addition, it is now possible to show and hide products. With a click on the flag of the marketplace you get directly to the Amazon Listing in a new tab.
Tip: Products for which an ad group has never been created before will not appear in the list at first. However, these can be added by linking to the MWS interface.
View: Automation (NEW)
In the future, BidX will make it even easier to reach your goals with advertisements on Amazon. With the brand new strategies in the Automation view, it is possible to customize the optimization to your needs with just a few clicks.
- Production costs: Determination of all costs attributable to the product
- VAT: Determination of the VAT rate
- Profit: Display profit less all Amazon costs (Referal & FBA Fee)
- Current ACoS: Display the average ACoS of the last 30 days.
- Break-Even: Target ACoS = profit in %
- Profitable: ACoS target = 0.75x profit in %
- Boost: Target ACoS = 2x profit in %
View: Structure (NEW)
There are currently five different match types:
- Auto: With an automatic ad group, Amazon does the keyword research for you. Good or badly performing search terms are converted into manual ad groups with BidX automation.
- Broad: The broad ad group should contain only broad keywords. Broad keywords are search terms, in front of, behind and between which other terms can stand. Good or poorly performing search terms are transferred into the corresponding phrase or exact ad group by BidX using automation.
- Phrase: The phrase ad group should only contain phrase keywords. Phrase keywords are search terms that can be preceded and followed by other terms. Good or poorly performing search terms are transferred into the corresponding exact ad group with BidX automation.
- Exact: The exact ad group should only contain exact keywords.
- Product targeting campaigns - PAT (available soon): ASINs are filtered on the basis of the automatic campaigns and transferred into a PAT campaign as part of our keyword management.
Through intelligent keyword management, search terms are automatically transferred between the ad groups. Among other things, well-converting search terms from automatic ad groups are made controllable.
BidX recognizes the match type of the ad groups and automatically assigns them to the corresponding column of the product. Ad groups can also be selected manually and changed at any time.
Coming Soon: Link several ad groups to one product.
This makes two frequently requested functions available:
- Add a new row: By using several ad groups it is now possible to store more than 1000 keywords for a match type and a product.
- Focus: You can now define one keyword type per ad group to separate different strategies. You can choose from the following default settings:
- Competitor: Keywords with foreign brands
- Branded: Keywords with the private label
- Generic: Generic Keyword List
- Individual: Own keyword groups
If you click on the funnel symbol to the right of the search bar, a new selection opens on the left. New filters can be set. If you then click further into the dropdown menu, you can filter according to the following:
- Visibility offers the option to show only hidden or only shown products.
- Marketplace restricts the search to a specific marketplace, such as Germany or Italy.
- Automation enables filtering according to active or inactive automations
- Target ACoS offers a precise restriction of the searched target ACoS. It is possible to search for a specific destination ACoS. It is also possible to filter for larger or smaller ACoS.
- Strategy filters according to set strategies. If, for example, "Break-Even" is selected, the system searches for all products that have selected this as a strategy.
To be able to access further, somewhat more specific functions, there is the PRO button. This is located to the right of the filter. If you click on it, some new options will appear.
- Sync on/off: This display is to the right of "Add Keywords". If Sync is enabled, all existing keywords will be searched, sorted by match type and added to the respective ad group. This saves a tedious manual assignment.
- Bulk upload: The corresponding button appears as a cloud symbol next to the PRO symbol. If you select "Export settings" in the pop-up window, you can download an Excel spreadsheet in which all products and their settings are stored. The saved settings, e.g. of the Target ACoS, can now be edited in this table and then uploaded again via the same window. The values changed in the table are then transferred to BidX and saved. This function makes it possible to quickly and easily make large quantities of changes without having to click through the products.
This function can be used to divide different products into groups... It can be used to store additional identifiers to make it easier to find a group of related products. For example, the "Sneaker" tag can be used to search for all sneakers if they are correctly tagged. The performance data of all products with the same tag are aggregated and decisions can be made faster. At the same time it is possible to track a single ASIN structure even with variations.
Use the search bar to search for specific products. BidX offers everything in search possibilities. Whether by title, alternative name, ASIN, SKU or tag, your products can be found as quickly as possible.
Additionally there is a cogwheel on the right side of the search bar, which you can use to set whether the product you are looking for should contain the search term or exactly match the search term.
The new product management makes switching and optimizing sponsored products as easy as possible. The new interface is tidy and with the additional functions BidX is probably the most powerful service for Amazon PPC ads. If you have any questions, please feel free to make an appointment: https://calendly.com/bidx/schedule